- Venafi Encryption Director 6.1 through Director 11
- Venafi TrustProtection Platform 14.1 and up
Exporting events is very useful when you are trying to troubleshoot issues with Customer support.
It will allow you to export the data relevant to the problem you are experiencing.
This article provides instructions on how to export events from the Web Administration Console
In the below example, we want to export ALL events.
- Log into the Web Administration Console as someone who has access to the "Default SQL Channel" under the Logging Tree
- Navigate to the Logging tree
- Expand the "Channels" object and select the "Default SQL Channel"
- Click on the "General" tab of the "Default SQL Channel" object
- On the right hand side, select "Export"
- Different format for the export is available. When contacting Venafi support, the CSV format will be the most useful format.
- If you notice that your results are greater than 1000 then increase your log limit