Venafi EncryptionDirector 10
Accelerated Feature Release
We are proud to announce the release of Venafi Encryption Director 10, which enables organizations to secure and protect their enterprise environments and assets by:
- Preventing security breaches through increased use of certificates while minimizing the corresponding security risk caused by unauthorized certificate issuance.
- Identifying imminent risks and responding faster to targeted attacks through security and compliance reporting
- Ensuring the security and integrity of certificates and PKI environments by monitoring certificate revocation and the validity of certificate revocation lists (CRLs).
New features in Director 10 include:
- Aperture Self-Service Portal
- New Security and Compliance Reports
- Certificate Revocation Checking
- Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Verification
- Agent NFS/CIFS Exclusions
- F5 BigIP LTM Mutual Authentication Support
- IIS 6 Support for Non-Exportable Private Keys
- Online Help
- .NET 4.5 Support
The Director 10 customer overview webinar on July 30, 2013 @ 10am (PDT) will showcase how to leverage the new features in Director 10 to secure and protect your environment.
Click here or use the URL below to register: