When provisioning a certificate to a JKS application, the following error is displayed:
Create keystore failed with error: Keystore check failed. Server output: There was no endpoint listening at net.pipe://localhost/f522462c-3c1e-4d54-9ba3-a20198def617 that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details.
The JKS application driver is unable to start the JavaKeyHost process.
- Check if the following DLLs exist in \Windows\SysWow64:
- If they do not exist, install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86).
- Ensure that the application driver is properly installed.
- Check under the ...Venafi\Utilities folder to make sure there is a KeyAccess folder.
- Under the KeyAccess folder, make sure the KeyAccess.dll and CKeyAccess.dll files and the rt folder all exist.