A Certificate Authority (CA) object represents a Certificate authority server. For more information on what a Certificate authority is, see Wiki site.
To create a Certificate Authority object, follow these steps:
- Log into the Trust Protection Platform Web Administration Console. You must have Create rights on the Policy where you want to create the Certificate Authority object.
- Select the Policy tree in the Tree drop-down menu.
- In the Policy tree, select the policy you want to create the Certificate Authority object, or create your own policy object.
- Now click Add and select CA Templates, then select the Certificate Authority you want to create.
- Enter the object name on the popup and click Create button.
- Define the Certificate Authority object settings.
Please use the below links for specific settings you'll need for certain Certificate Authorities.
For instructions on how to configure a DigiCert CA, see:
For instructions on how to configure a GEOTrust Reseller CA, see :