Problem Description Summary:
Can a port scan, using the discovery feature of Certificate Manger, be exported to a CSV file?
WIth the current releases of Certificate Manger- 6.01 , 6.02, and 6.1- there is no automated way of exporting the discovery results to a file.
This article describes how to do export this manually to a flat file.
Steps to export:
- Login to the Web user interface ( WebAdam) using your administrator account. Currently, this is the only way to do this is through the WebAdam.
- Navigate over to the Discovery tree and click on your discovery job.
- Click on the Certificate Results tab and ensure there are results to export.
- Press on the button called "export" on the top right, as per the screenshot.
The results will be in the form of these formats:
- CSV - Comma Delimited file.
- TAB- TAB delimited file.
- HTML - Hyper Text Markup Language.
- XML - Extended Markup Language.
How can I do the same with Assessor v8 ?
Or, how can I add MD5 report to Assessor v8 ?