1. Set up the default NDE configuration (see other article)
2. Create a new password credential object (set it to be a password that is different from the default)
2. Navigate to the Platforms tree
3. Click on the Engine object (the name of the director server)
4. Click on the Rules tab
5. Enable the option 'Match Challenge password to container'
6. Click the 'Add' button
7. Choose the location in the Policy tree to place the certificates
8. Choose the new password credential
9. Restart the iis service
Note: The NDE rules are calculated for evaluation when the IIS service is started, therefore any changes made to the rules/configuration requires that the IIS service be restarted or the app pool must time out before these take effect. The app pool will time out in about 15 minutes if nobody is using the web service.