Venafi Encryption Director v10
In order for a CRL (Certificate Revocation Point) to be monitored, a CDP (CRL distribution point) that points to it must be added to a Root or Intermediate certificate in Trust Protection Platform.
To manually add a CDP:
- Log into WebAdmin (for versions prior to 21.2) or the Policy Tree (For 21.2 and newer) for your TPP installation.
- Go to the Roots tree
- Select the appropriate existing Root or Intermediate object (or import a new one)
- Select the CRL Verification tab and the CRL Distribution Points sub-tab
- Click the Add button
- In the popup, specify the location of the CDP (IE: http://EVSecure-crl.verisign.com/pca3-g5.crl)
- http:// and file:// are the supported URI types.
- Add a description, if desired
- Click OK
More information about the CRL Verification feature available here: https://docs.venafi.com/Docs/current/TopNav/Content/CRL/c-CRL-validatingCertRevocationLists.php