Trust protection platform 14.1+
CA Import shows 0 certificates found because certificates have already been seen.
To reset the import job perform the following steps:
1. Obtain authorization from support to modify Attributes.
2. Enter license obtained.
3. Remove the "Microsoft CA:Request ID" attribute from the support tab as highlighted in the image below.
How do we place certificates into the Policy tree from the CA Import?
- Identical certificates already in the Policy Tree are ignored and not placed. These are shown under “Already managed”
- Certificates where an exact Subject DN and key usage is found already in the Policy Tree are updated with the imported object. These are shown in “Updated certificates”
- If imported certificate is older than the currently managed certificate, imported certificate is added to the History tab
- If imported certificate is newer than the currently managed certificate, currently managed certificate is moved to History tab.