Instructions for applying patches to the Venafi Trust Protection Platform (TrustAuthority / TrustForce) version 14.4.x
1. Install (or upgrade to) the minor release version (eg. 14.4.0). If upgrading from a previous release, database scripts may need to be run.
To patch the system to 14.4.3 (this does not require the DBA)
2. Install/update Venafi updater version 2.1.9 or above.
3. Copy the “Patch 14.04.03.01864.vupkg" package from https://ftp.venafi.com
“Trust Protection Platform / Current / TPP Installer / 14.4.3” to the venafi/packages directory.
4. Make sure services are shut down including IIS.
5. Run updater and install the package. It will ask for a username and password during the update. The user you supply is the local Admin user for Venafi.