The work interval determines how frequently Venafi Encryption Director checks for jobs that need done. The value is set to one minute by default and can be set as short as 15 seconds (anything lower than 15 seconds will still be run every 15 seconds)
- Open the Windows Administration Console from Start->All Programs->Venafi->Windows Administration Console.
- Select Platform from the dropdown menu
- Highlight your server name in the list
- Under Venafi Encryption Director->Settings you will see a "Check for work every:"
- Modify the value there to be the interval you want.
- Click Apply in the bottom right.