When running Director Updater, no packages are listed.
There are a number of possible causes for this issue:
- Make sure that you are running the correct version of Director Updater for the version of Venafi Encryption Director you are using.
- Director 6.0.1 -- Updater 1.7.0
- Director 5.3.1 - 5.3.4 -- Updater 1.6.0
- Director 5.3.0 -- Updater 1.5.0
- Make sure that the update package is in the ...\Venafi\Packages folder.
- Make sure that the update packages do not have a read-only flag on them.
- Make sure that you have the correct patch for the version of Venafi Encryption Director that you are using.
- The file name Discovery Field Test Patch 5.03.04.22734.vupkg indicates that this package is for version 5.3.4
- If Director Updater is running on Windows Server 2008R2, you may need to run it by:
- Clicking on Start -> All Programs -> Venafi
- Right-click on Director Updater and click Run as administrator
Once the cause has been resolved, click the refresh button in Director Updater to display the package/s