If you have large trees with many objects, loading the tree could be time expensive. There are a couple of things you could do to get quicker loading times.
- You could enable “Support large object trees”.
- Instead of loading the entire tree you can search specifically or generally for what object you are looking for.
- This will show unique certificate objects only instead of multiple aliases throughout the tree, loading fewer objects.
Those settings are found:
Using the WinAdmin interface:
- WinAdmin/file/preferences/Appearance./Behavior/Support large object trees
- WinAdmin/file/preferences/Policy Tree/Options/Show Alias Certificate objects under associated applications.
Using the WebAdmin browser interface:
- WebAdmin/User login name in upper right hand of screen/User Preferences/Appearances/Behavior/Support large object trees
- WebAdmin/Show Alias Certificate objects under associated applications option is not available in WebAdmin.