Director 6.1 and newer.
When selecting certificates to manage in the WebAdmin console, the console only displays 25 certificates at a time on a page. How do I change this?
To change this setting, you will need edit the web.config file by following the below settings.
- Using your favorite text editor, navigate to the web.config file in this location.
- Make a backup copy of this file, and then open it with notepad.
- Find the configuration setting, which will be at the top of the file, and make the below changes.
- TIP: Do not add the characters " *" . They are there to show you want to change in your file.
<add key="ChartImageHandler" value="storage=session">
* <add key="GridPageSize" value="100">
- Set the GridPageSize value to the number of certificates you want to display. We don’t recommend going over 250.