On some occasions, some users may be able to see / download a certificate with its full certification path.
User who can see the full certification path:
User who cannot see the full certification path:
This will occur when the logged on user does not have View / Read permissions against the CA certificate(s).
For all users to see the full certification path, the CA certificate(s) requires to be in the Root tree
- Export the certificate with Root chain with a master admin user
- Go to the Root tree and import the certificate exported at step 1
- An error message should be displayed, and this one is expected
- Select either the CA certificate or the root of the Root tree
- Go to the General tab
- Add the user / group who require access to the full certification path
- Add the View and Read permissions
- The user should now be able to view the full certification path