Trust Protection Platform 15.x
The Venafi product does not generally allow a user to add SANs in addition to those that are already in the CSR due to the fact that not all certificate authorities support it. However, the method below will allow you add additional SANs.
- Login to Webadmin.
- Create a new Certificate object.
- Upload the CSR using the "User Provided CSR" option.
- After uploading the CSR, change the CSR Generation to "Service Generated CSR". This will allow you to add SANs to the list.
- Scroll down and click the Add/Remove button to add the desired SANs.
- Now switch the CSR Generation back to "User Provided CSR"
- Renew the certificate.
The new certificate will now include everything from the CSR and the additional SANs.