All versions of TPP up to 19.2
If you need to run a license report, you can do this from the reporting tree. It is good to do this periodically to monitor your product usage and ensure you have a handle on your encryption asset inventory.
If you do not have a License Report:
- Log into WebAdmin
- Go to the Reports Tree
- Highlight your Report Folder
- Click on Add
- Click on Licensing Report
- Click on Save
- You can complete Setup & Delivery
- Click on Run Now
- Once it is completed you can receive it as you configured in Setup & Delivery or download it.
Versions 17.1 to 19.2
The License Status tab that used to be available on the Dashboard of WebAdmin was migrated to the System Status dashboard in Aperture.
- In Aperture, click on Dashboard | System Status
NOTE: There is often confusion with this page and the Certificate Status page. They are NOT the same. This is the page to refer to for license information.
Versions Up to 16.4:
- Click on Dashboard
- Click on the Dashboard tab
- Click on the Licensing Status tab