Anyone hosting VSA training at their local site
NOTE: Due to Covid-19 concerns, most in-person training was set aside. MOST of our training now is online using remote learning tools like Zoom, Cloudshare and the Venafi Academy.
If you would like to have an on-site training course from Venafi - at a location of your choosing (not at Venafi), you will need certain requirements as outlined below well in advance of any scheduling you perform with Venafi or your Venafi Representative.
NOTE: Remember to contact your Representative specifically to verify if it is possible to host a course with an instructor in that location. Due to Covid-19, there may be limitations.
Here is your checklist:
- What is the address for the training?
- Is a conference room reserved?
- Who will be my contact on site?
- Will there be a projector available?
- What is the current expected student count?
- Will students have computers to use for the online labs?
- Will students have access to the internet?
- We run our labs in the Amazon cloud. Can you please check if you can access the following from your internal network:
URL: https://hello.lab.venafi.com? We want to make sure you see a login screen.
- Is there a public wireless network for me to use? Alternatively, would a portable wireless access point (mi-fi) be allowed?
- Will there be enough power outlets for everyone?
- Any special timing considerations? Start – stop time? Breaks? Lunch?