VENAFI ENTERPRISE SUPPORT
Enterprise maintenance covers standard 24x7 Support.
VENAFI ADVANCED SUPPORT OPTION
In addition to annual maintenance that covers standard 24x7 Enterprise Support, customers may choose to purchase access to an assigned Venafi Support resource on an annual basis giving them direct access to a named and highly experienced Venafi expert who will:
- Understand customer technical environment and get to know customer by working closely with them
- Be proactive to help customer get more from their investment
- Work with customer team to address changing needs and avoid technical problems
- Respond quickly to create action plans to fix even the toughest issues
- Quickly involve additional resources from within the entire Venafi organization
- Help avoid downtime, minimizing costs and disruption to customer’s business
ADVANCED OPTION - Primary Support Engineer (PSE)
Because they are assigned to only a few accounts, these engineers can give more of their time and develop a more personalized, proactive technical support relationship with the customer.
- Hours = 12X5 (24X7 for Urgent Severity 1 issues) - Escalation point for any urgent issues
- Authorized contacts = 6
- Maximum response time - 1 hour via mobile phone
- Includes up to 3 on-site visits during the year, including 1 Venafi training class
- Provides written quarterly support summary (including Enhancement Requests)
- Conducts regular (bi-weekly) meetings to review open support cases & bugs at customer request.
- RSA conference pass
- $115,000 per year