VENAFI ADVANCED SUPPORT OPTIONS
In addition to annual maintenance, customers may choose to purchase access to an assigned Venafi Support resource on an annual basis giving them direct access to a named and highly experienced Venafi expert who will:
- Understand customer technical environment and get to know customer by working closely with them
- Be proactive to help customer get more from their investment
- Work with customer team to address changing needs and avoid technical problems
- Respond quickly to create action plans to fix even the toughest issues
- Quickly involve additional resources from within the entire Venafi organization
- Help avoid downtime, minimizing costs and disruption to customer’s business
ADVANCED OPTION #1- Technical Account Manager (TAM)
Technical Account Managers are responsible for managing the ongoing support to customers to confirm that they continue to make effective use of Venafi products. The TAM has 8-10 assigned customers, and monitors support cases to identify any recurring issues and may recommend changes to products & holds regular review meetings with customers to discuss any issues. Technical Account Managers also analyze customers’ support requirements and identify areas where the company can offer improved service.
- Hours = 12X5 (24X7 for Urgent Severity 1 issues) - Escalation point for any urgent issues
- Monitors support cases to drive quicker resolution
- Conducts regular (bi-weekly) meetings to review open support cases & bugs at customer request.
- Provides written quarterly support summary (including Enhancement Requests)
- $50,000 per year
ADVANCED OPTION #2- Primary Support Engineer (PSE)
Because they are assigned to only a few accounts, these engineers can give more of their time and develop a more personalized, proactive technical support relationship with the customer.
- Hours = 24X7
- Authorized contacts = 6
- Maximum response time - 1 hour via mobile phone
- Includes up to 3 on-site visits during the year, including 1 Venafi training class
- RSA conference pass
- $115,000 per year