For Venafi TPP TLS Protect.
Certification course for individuals who want to become proficient as administrators of Venafi TPP specifically focused on the Core TPP Product and TLS Protect.
This course is intended IT Professionals who want to become proficient at administering the Venafi Trust Protection Platform in an enterprise environment. Course participants must achieve 80% or higher on exam in order to attain VSA certification.
16 hours including lecture, labs, and exam.
- Instructor onsite – up to 12 students per session
- Instructor-led at Venafi Salt Lake City, Utah Office
- Instructor-led online with a remote learning tool (like Zoom)
- Self-Study courses (pre-recorded with supplemental materials) through the Venafi Academy (LMS)
- $15,000 (includes travel)
- $2,000 per person plus travel
- 2,000 per person for online instructor-led
- 850 per person for online self-study courses.
This is a structured two-day course that includes lecture, examples, labs, and a timed certification examination. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Collecting company TLS Certificate assets (Discovery)
- Management types including:
- Managing Organization of TLS assets in TPP and Permissions to those assets
- Enterprise Environment management / Scaling / etc.
- API and Adaptable Fundamentals
- Database and Logging
- Environment Upkeep and Troubleshooting
Students will perform lab exercises on their computers by accessing servers on CloudShare using their browser.
For more information or to purchase training, please contact your Venafi Account Executive or send an email to email@example.com