Technical Account Manager (TAM)
When your IT environment is truly business-critical, you need to be sure you can get quick help from people who understand your environment and business needs. The Venafi Technical Account Manager (TAM) helps you get the most from your Venafi solution, ensuring high levels of availability and productivity.
Management & reporting on all support activities.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for managing the ongoing support to ensure effective use of Venafi products. The TAM has 8-10 assigned customers, and monitors support cases to help drive progress, escalate, and facilitate communication. The TAM holds regular review meetings with customers to review cases & discuss any issues.
- Escalation point for any urgent issues (24X7) or issues that may need additional attention.
- Monitors support cases to drive quicker resolution
- Conducts regular (bi-weekly) meetings with each assigned account to review open support cases & bugs at customer request.
- Advocate with Engineering & Product Management for your specific needs
- Provides written support summary every quarter
Peace of Mind
Your systems are mission-critical and you require an escalation point for any urgent issues that might arise. The Venafi Technical Account Manager (TAM) is available 24X7 to help drive urgent issues, and also provides a single point-of-contact for other general product or support questions.
$50,000 per year