17.3.2 includes fixes to address the Trust Protection Platform ( TPP ) server. NOTE: This patch contains a database script (mssql_update_17.3_to_17.3.2.sql) that MUST be run on your Database server by an Database Administrator. If you have a custom log channel, you will also need the optional mssql_custom_log_channel_migration_17.3_to_17.3.2.sql script. If you wish to create a new custom log channel, you will need to use the updated mssql_log_structure_SP.sql script.
To successfully install this script:
- Ensure all TPP services are stopped on all TPP servers reference the Database server.
- Unzip the 17.3.2 patch file, which will install a copy of the necessary script file to your TPP server's file system where you unzipped the file.
- Copy the script files .\Database Scripts\mssql_update_17.3_to_17.3.2.sql to your MSSQL Server. If you need either of the other two scripts mentioned above, copy them also.
- As the Database Administrator, run this script, which will update existing Stored Procedures.
- After the database script(s) have been run, then install the 17.3.2 patch package on all servers in your TPP environment.
- Restart TPP services on all previously stopped servers
Fixes contained in this patch:
Aperture dashboard collation conflict exception (VEN-37318, @30568)
Network validation is taking a long time to complete as part of the daily tasks (VEN-37500, @26345)
Wildcard character in object name issues infinite number of workflow tickets (VEN-37810, @31888)
Aperture "Validation failed" error on Renew Now wizard error after submitting if duplicate CN/SANS not allowed (VEN-37942, @32057)
After a restart of the TPP server following a Windows update, error is shown: The specified cryptographic algorithm is not supported on this platform. (VEN-37965, @20152)
After setting permissions for 120 users, permission tab returns Unknown Error Occurred (VEN-37967, @27052)
Symantec updated their API, breaking CA integration (VEN-38061, @32486)
Symantec 'Attempt Renewal' rules not followed when calling 'POST /certificates/request' API (VEN-38155, @32338)
Database Driver error is being displayed when trying to move or delete objects (VEN-38321, @31292, @21507, @31208)
Entitlement report returning null collection (VEN-38324, @21872)
TPP events are not inserted into the db in a timely manner [SQL Script required] (VEN-38595)
F5 - All existing profiles are removed from virtual server if new profile specifies the same SNI server name as one already assigned (VEN-38622, @32468)
CyberArk driver forces connection through proxy (VEN-38711, @32042)
Logs not being purged from DB (VEN-38717, @33381)
Certificate with invalid public key modulus (VEN-39126, @34000)
Adaptable CA driver doesn't work with SCEP (VEN-32927, @34183)
GSK Trust Store driver unable to user CyberArk user/password credential: Invalid Type (VEN-39315, @34089)