Venafi Product Management has moved the manaagement of Customer Enhancement Requests, now called "Ideas" to https://ideas.venafi.com, the new Ideas portal. Ideas can have one of several statuses assigned.
- no status – Venafi Product Management (PM) has not reviewed this idea yet. It can sometimes take several weeks for PM to officially review an idea.
- – Venafi Product Management is trying to collect more information on the idea before it provides a disposition which includes soliciting input from customers.
- – It is a good idea, but doesn’t align with our road map for this year. PM will look at the idea again next year.
- – ideas we are trying to address within the next 12 months
- – ideas we are actively working on. This does not necessarily mean they will be included in the next software release.
- – ideas we do not plan on implementing
- – ideas that have been addressed and released in the software
- – ideas that have been addressed but the problems were solved in a way that is different than what customers may have initially proposed or discussed. This can also be used with ideas where there is already a great way to solve that problem with features that already exist in the product.