Versions 17.2 to 19.1
On the Logon screen for WebAdmin, you may see the following warning:
The error is incorrect though, for at the top left, in the browser's address bar, it shows encrypted traffic on HTTPS.
This is caused by some now obsolete code, in the form of "space" or carriage returns (added for readability to a very long line of text) which is being stripped.
As a temporary work around though, you can force the code change as follows:
- Find Web.config in the Venafi\Web\Admin folder on the TPP server.
- Open the file in Notepad, and disable word-wrap.
- Scroll to the bottom. Near the bottom is a line that looks like this:
<add name="Content-Security-Policy" value="default-src 'self' data.analytics.venafi.com app.pendo.io cdn.analytics.venafi.com;
script-src 'self' data.analytics.venafi.com app.pendo.io cdn.analytics.venafi.com 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval';
style-src 'self' cdn.analytics.venafi.com 'unsafe-inline'">
- In Notepad WITHOUT word-wrap, you'll notice some large gaps in the file (they don't show up in this article). These gaps are hidden codes that are currently deprecated and not accepted. Remove the gaps.
- Save the file, and restart IIS.
That should resolve the problem.