If you or your company has purchased training or would like to purchase training for the VSA (Venafi Security Admin) certification course, these directions will help you get enrolled to a class.
1. If you don't have an account, create one by clicking Register or this link
2. Click on the Class ID you would like to be enrolled in.
- Choose the appropriate Course ID for enrollment
- The date/time are calculated and represented from your browser time.
- Private location means this is a private class you cannot join unless otherwise communicated
- Location with Open Enrollment means you can request to join the course.
3. Click PayPal to pay for the course
- If you have already paid, use the Discount Code to bypass payment or get the discounted pricing
- Please contact your Sales Rep or trainer for codes where applicable.
4. Once you have Enrolled you go into a Pending state and receive an email:
5. You can download the calendar place holder and then wait for further communication from the course trainer.
For help, please contact the trainers at firstname.lastname@example.org