Venafi Security Administrator (VSA) is a self-paced online that combs through the Venafi Trust Protection Platform (TPP) product.
The class covers the following topics:
- Maintaining the platform
- Product components
- How to support end-users
- Product security best practices
Course intended for:
- PKI Administrators
- Enterprise Security Officers
- IT professionals who are responsible for supporting the Venafi platform
After completing the class students will be able to:
- Install the Venafi platform and configure core services
- Integrate with Active Directory
- Use the different Consoles
- Configure custom notification rules and SMTP templates
- Build initial certificate inventory
- Enroll and Provision certificates
The self-paced online training includes labs where students get to do some of the most common certificate related functions. The training takes on average 16 hours to fully complete.
How to enroll to the self-paced online training?
- Go to https://training.venafi.com/home and log in. (You need to register for an account if you don’t have one already)
- Locate the “Self-Paced VSA” class in the Upcoming Classes section and click on it:
- Click Enroll For Class:
- This will put you into a pending status for the class
You will receive an email with further instructions once you been confirmed for the class that includes how to get to the class materials.