You have a few settings you can manage in your VaaS profile to choose what type of notifications to receive and where to send them to.
- Sign in
- Go to your initials/profile in the right corner
- User Preferences
Machine Identity Digest
- This will deliver news as to the state of your certificates
- Here you can choose how often to get notified such as Daily or Weekly.
- You can also choose who it gets delivered to
Applications Certificate Expiration – Application notification for owners when certificate is going to expire
- This notification provides application owner notification for expiring certificates
- Select how often to send it and even on what day you would like.
- Add the delivery email addresses also.
Here is a video demo walking through the setting: