To enable Director Certificate Manager to provision certificates on GSK keystores, you must complete the several steps on your GSK application’s server first.
Director supports the following versions of the GSKxCMD utility:
Steps for your prerequisites
- Set up the keystore database.
- For more information, refer to your GSKxCMD utility documentation.
- Read and Write access to the Key Store Path defined in the GSK Application object.
- Read and Write access to the temp directory defined in the Device object.
- The user account must be an owner of the keystore.
- Director uses the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol to manage certificates in GSK keystores; therefore, Director must have access to the server’s SSH port. The default SSH port is port 22.